Actions and Detail Panel
Keeping pressure off hospitals in Greater Manchester
Mon 31 October 2016, 14:00 – 16:30 GMT
Is your faith-based organisation serving your local community?
Does your work help take pressure off hospitals?
Or is this a type of work you want to get involved in?
- Social care
- Support for mental health
- Offering practical help at home
If so, FaithAction and Faith Network 4 Manchester invite you to a
Roundtable Discussion for Faith-Based Organisations
and Health and Care Commissioners
- Give profile to your work
- Build relationships with key figures in the health and care system locally – with a view to influencing the system and increasing your impact on health and wellbeing
- Network with other organisations
- Improve your readiness for commissioning, if that is what you want
Registration from 13:30