Actions and Detail Panel
Key Stage 3: Planning for Skills Progression Across the Curriculum (CCEA -...
Tue 21 March 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 GMT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Key Stage 3: Planning for Skills Progression Across the Curriculum
Key Stage 3 Cross-Curricular Skills Coordinators and/or subject teachers are invited to attend half-day sessions in their chosen skill, as detailed below:
Purpose of the Workshops
To provide Cross-Curricular Skills coordinators and/or subject teachers with an opportunity to:
- discuss developing progression of the skills with teachers from your own or other schools;
- identify naturally occurring opportunities for developing activities that develop skills across the curriculum; and
- engage with the new Task Support System and how it can be used to support planning for progression.
It is recommended that attending teacher is from a subject that is either:
- currently working to embed progression of the selected Cross-Curricular Skill in their schemes of work; or
- planning to develop opportunities to embed progression of the selected Cross-Curricular Skill in their subject schemes.
Book a Place
Registration is now open and will close approximately 5 days prior to each event.
Places are available on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis. Please note if more than one teacher wishes to attend, each teacher must register separately. Teachers can select the Skill they would like to attend during the registration process.
If a place is not available at your chosen session please email email@example.com with your name, school, DENI/centre number and chosen session to add your name to a reserve list.
Please note, if teachers wish to attend two different skills workshops on the same day, attendees should make their own lunch arrangements.
Teacher Release (sub-cover)
Please note that a half-day teacher release is available. The code will be provided within the confirmation email.
If you have any queries regarding booking a place on one of these sessions, please contact Martine Ireland on 02890 9026 1200 ext 2605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Roisin McCreesh on 02890 261200 ext 2635 or Edel Ní Chorráin on 02890261200 ext 2719.
Using Mathematics Sessions
Gavin Graham on 02890 261200 ext 2658.
Using ICT Sessions
Deborah Stinson on 02890261200 ext 2620