Actions and Detail Panel
Kick-Start Your Business and Marketing
Sat 21 January 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 GMT
Kick-Start Your Business 2017.
Run by Louisa Blackmore, Creative Director of Humphrey Munson, this full day business retreat is perfect for busy people running an independent business they would like to grow in 2017.
You will leave with a bespoke social media and/or blogging strategy for your individual business for 2017, combined with the skills and information required to implement it to achieve your business objectives.
Content: Our objective is to make it easier for you to reach a wider audience and encourage brand engagement that will, ultimately be reflected in more sales. On the day, you will:
- Define your bespoke social media and marketing strategy for 2017.
- Select the most effective social media platforms to achieve your business objectives.
- Discover how to source quality content for your audience and generate new ideas.
- Create a realistic schedule that you can fit into everything else that you do, to achieve your targets.
- Start to put your plan into practice with real examples you can use as a template to refer back to as you progress throughout the year.
Tickets: Places are priced at £150 (£120 for members) and include all materials, lunch and light refreshments. Numbers are limited to 12.
About Louisa Blackmore: Louisa is an entrepreneur, award winning blogger and Creative Director of bespoke kitchen company, Humphrey Munson. In the short time that she has been with the company she has redefined their marketing strategy, created a compelling blog, introduced the monthly, must read, Note Book, built their instagram following from zero to nearly 40,000 and developed their social media presence across Pinterest and Facebook with demonstrable financial success for the company.
Venue and Parking: The event will be held in the creative home hub of DecorCafe founder, Debbie Blott at 24 Campion Road, Putney, SW15 6NW. There is free local parking on a Saturday. The nearest train station is Putney (10 min walk) and the nearest tube is East Putney (20 min walk). The area is well served by local buses.
Questions: If you have any questions about this workshop please contact us