Kick-Start Your Export Success (Woking)
Wednesday, 2 November 2016 from 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
Exporting is a proven route to business growth. Economic research consistently shows companies who export to any country, in any financial climate, perform better than those who don’t.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) South East are running a series of interactive events to provide you with all the essential information and practical tools you will need to take the first steps towards exporting success.
The day will include:
- Benefits of exporting & overcoming challenges
- Exporting Online – Grow Global
- A Window to Exporting – Microsoft
- IP, A Global Overview - Intellectual Property Office
- Finance for Export - UK Export Finance and Barclays
- Export Expert Lounge
- International Trade Adviser 1-2-1 clinics
The Business Software Centre and Sesame Access Systems will be sharing their export experience and discussing how UKTI helped them reach their global potential.
Take the step, register today.
When & Where
Department for International (DIT) Trade South East and London
This event is organised by DIT South East and London Events Teams. For further information, please contact us on:
DIT South East
T: 0330 3000 013
T: 020 7234 3000
Follow us on: