Actions and Detail Panel
Kick Start Your Social Enterprise Mentoring Programme
Thu 23 March 2017, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
Are you considering a social venture, start-up, or entrepreneur-based business journey, but don’t know where to start?
Nyasha Gwatidzo is an award winning, successful, social entreprenuer who can help you through all aspects of creating a social entreprise! From idea forming to establishing your brand, networking with other business owners, and establishing critical business relationships, Nyasha's kick start mentoring programme will get you on the right path.
Who should Attend this Programme?
• Anybody who is focusing on solving a social issue or problem
• Anyone with an idea and wondering if it can be turned into a social enterprise
• Corporate employees ready to sort out a social problem
• Anyone interested in doing social good
As a result of the mentoring programme you will:
• have a clearly defined Why?.. the purpose which is your driver.
• know if your Why? is big enough to justify starting your social enterprise
• have a clear idea about who your customers are, the demand for your product/ services and how to create win-win relationships.
• be clear what procedures and systems you need to put in place to manage and run your business.
• be clear about your promotion strategy.
• have clear systems of how to invoice your customers, collect your money and manage your profits.
• be able to create a Business Plan and progress it.
During the mentoring programme you will receive:
• 6 x 1 hour live webinars starting on 23rd March
• Access to the webinar recordings so you can reinforce your learning
• Access to a private Facebook Support group
• Homework after each webinar to put what you are learning into practice
• Unlimited support directly from Nyasha
• Individual feedback from Nyasha on how you have completed the exercises
• Access to Nyasha's vast worldwide network of contacts
• A business plan template to complete
Start your Social Enterprise Now
Our next group programme is due to start on 23rd March 2017. There are limited places so don't miss out on this great opportunity to get your dream business started off the right way. Buy your ticket now or schedule a free call with Nyasha to discuss how this is going to work for you. Nyasha is looking forward to 23rd March and hearing about your dreams - see you then!
Is this a one-off event?
This mentoring programme is over 6 webinars. You will be asked to complete homework after each webinar.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
The webinar comes with unlimited support directly from Nyasha. In addition, you will be invited to a Facebook Support Group