Join us for the Harringay launch of KidDrop (www.kiddrop.net) – a brand new social networking platform for busy parents.
Our Enfield launch event on 23rd March was a big success so we are expecting the same in Harringay!
First 35 early bird tickets are free! You would need a ticket for each family member.
When: 22 Aprol 2017, 3-6pm
Where: The Ranelagh, 82 Bounds Green Rd, London N11 2EU
We are pleased to invite you to a lovely social afternoon event to celebrate the launch of KidDrop in Harringay – a new online community bringing together local parents and helping them make new friends & share the load of picking up and dropping their children.
We are very grateful to The Ranelagh Pub for agreeing to host this event and to provide refreshements. There will also be lots of entertainment for the kids (and adults) and lots and lots of mingling!
The line up for the day includes:
- KidDrop presentation by the founder, Darya Paun (3:30pm)
- Our amazing facepainter Barbara to paint your children's faces: http://www.littlefeetpartytime.co.uk/ (3-4pm)
- Our experienced massage therapist Aileen Kennedy (http://www.akmassage.co.uk/) will treat our adult attendees to relaxing head & neck massages (3:45pm- 4:45pm)
- Anna from Impulse Dance (www.impulsedancee.com) will do a fun street dance session for the kids (4-4:30pm)
- Mini-networking event for parents will be lead by Akash Paun - my husband who has significantly helped me with KidDrop.
Please register now as spaces are limited.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space.
And please also sign up for KidDrop www.kiddrop.net and get other parents to do the same.
Together, let’s start building our local KidDrop communities!