On Sunday 2nd October, Pizza Napoletana will let your kids loose in the kitchen to create their very own pizza with the help of their top chefs at Mercato Metropolitano London.
Get a slice of the action at this expertly guided pizza workshop, allowing kids to shape their own pizza base with freshly prepared dough and pile it high with a range of toppings from mozzarella and pepperoni to Italian sausage and roasted vegetables.
Mercato Metropolitano London wants to help foster the love of cooking and high quality, fresh ingredients in children, and the class is open to children aged 6-12 years. As well as being taught to make the tastiest pizza in London, they’ll learn how to prepare and pair toppings so they can create the same delicious dish at home.
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 2nd October at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 15 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their pizza on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place