Get in to the festive spirit with Mercato Metropolitano London’s Christmas cookie class for kids!
Using delicious, freshly-made cookie dough, you’ll have the chance to shape them in to Christmas’ most recognisable icons, with Father Christmas, stockings, Christmas trees and presents cutters all available.
Channelling your creative streak, you’ll then be able to decorate each cookie after they’re baked fresh on site before tucking in or taking them home, making them the perfect homemade Christmas gift or treat during the festive period for your children!
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 2nd October at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 15 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their pizza on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place