Actions and Detail Panel
Kids class - Ice cream Sunday!
Sun 13 November 2016, 14:00 – 15:30 GMT
Every season is gelato season, as far as we’re concerned! Especially when it’s made by award-winning Florence gelateria, Badiani.
Mercato Metropolitano London’s gelato workshop will give children the opportunity to learn the history of gelato and how to use fresh, quality ingredients to make this delicious Italian treat.
Guided by Badiani’s expert, Massimo, they will help make an array of different flavours and lend a hand in mixing in the likes of velvety caramel, rich chocolate and sweet strawberries to create heavenly gelato to enjoy.
And enjoy it they will, as they won’t only get to help in the kitchen but will be able to devour their creation at the end of the session!
Tickets need only be purchased for children. Supervising adults do not require a ticket to attend with their child.
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 13th November at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 30 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their pizza on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place