Have you ever wondered how your deliciously, creamy mozzarella is made? Wonder no more with this hands on class especially designed to educate children!
La Latteria’s expert cheesemakers will demonstrate how this cheese is made from start to finish, using Italian traditions, passion and knowledge passed down through generations.
Each child will be given freshly made mozzarella to shape, and a choice of fillings to combine it with such as ham, ricotta, tomato and basil – whichever their tastebuds desire.
Not only this, but a variety of mozzarella will be available to try to show the versatility of this Italian food.
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 2nd October at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 15 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their pizza on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place