Actions and Detail Panel
Kids class - Rise to the challenge: Bread making
Sun 16 October 2016, 14:00 – 15:30 BST
Mercato Metropolitano London are giving kids the chance to roll up their sleeves and make their own loaf!
They’ll learn how the perfect loaf is made and baked before being able to get their hands on the mixing bowl themselves. Following a brief lesson and demonstration, the mixing bowl will be handed over to them to combine the ingredients together, knead the dough and shape their loaf of bread – whether it’s a round, rectangular or even heart shaped loaf they desire!
After all the hard work, it’ll be time to put their efforts to the taste test as they slice in to their bread fresh from the oven. As well as this, they’ll be able to taste the other varieties of bread available at Mercato Metropolitano London’s bakery.
Tickets need only be purchased for children. Supervising adults do not require a ticket to attend with their child.
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 16th October at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 15 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their pizza on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place