Give the kids a frightfully spooktacular time at Mercato Metropolitano London’s Halloween cookie class this October.
This is witching hour with a difference; this one will involve cookie cutting in a range of haunting shapes, from witches and ghosts, to bats and pumpkins. After selecting your shapes and cutting the cookies, they’ll be freshly baked and ready to decorate.
Icing, icing pens and edible decorations will be available to get creative with and put the finishing touches to their masterpieces before the first bite is taken. This class is certainly more treat than trick!
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 2nd October at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 15 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their pizza on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place