Actions and Detail Panel
Kids class - Tiramisù making
Sun 22 January 2017, 14:00 – 15:00 GMT
Do your children have a sweet tooth and love of desserts? Then Mercato Metropolitano London’s tiramisù class will be the perfect workshop for them to sink their teeth into, so to speak!
Starting with a lesson in how tiramisu is made and the key ingredients that go into this Italian delicacy, each child will then get the chance to taste a fresh, homemade tiramisu and choose their own topping to make it everything that they want it to be!
Steeped in Italian tradition, they’ll go away with a new found love of this sweet course and the perfect end to any meal.
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please write to us before the event at firstname.lastname@example.org. A full list of all allergens for the event can be produced on demand and will be available in the day.
Tickets need only be purchased for children. Supervising adults do not require a ticket to attend with their child.
· Class begins at 2pm Sunday 15th January at Mercato Metropolitano London
· The duration of the class is 1-1.5 hours
· Tickets to this class are free but a ticket must be purchased in order to attend
· Maximum of 20 tickets available for this class
· Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash alternatives
· Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the course of the class
· Guests will be able to eat their tiramisù on site or take it away after the class finishes
· If for any reason you cannot attend, please inform the venue a minimum of 48 hours before the event takes place at email@example.com