The King Kong Comedy Club is on the last Thursday of the month.
Ladies and gentlemen, gather your friends and make your way to the King Kong Comedy Club. The comedy club is on the last Thursday of the month at the Gunmakers Arms. We will have (up to) eight comedians to entertain you. Jonny Cocker acting as the compere to keep the laughter going.
Entry is £1 plus booking fee.
Line up TBA but previous acts have included: Karl Adams, Peter Allen, Joe Bains, Danny Beet, Luvdev Barpaiga, Damon Conlon, Martin Hubern, Greg McNeil, Dave Mitchell, Graham Milton, Matt Trimble, Sham Zaman, Chris Cutler, Patrick Robinson, Salim Sidat, Jack Topher, Ben Atkinson, Paul Mutagejja, Gina Overton, Rod Pember, Louise LeVell, Sean Wearden and many more
The show starts at 8pm sharp.
Please respect the following house rules for the comedy evening.
• Please refrain from heckling the performers to ensure the smooth running of the evening.
• Please respect the enjoyment of other guests by refraining from talking during the live show.
• All mobile phones must be switched to silent during the live show.
• In order for the smooth running of the shows food will only be served until 8.00pm with the kitchen closing at 8.00pm sharp.
• Any guest believed to be intoxicated will be refused entry to the venue.