Ladies and Gentlemen lend me your ears. . .
You are cordially invited to our Kingdom Connections end of year Grand Finale Black Tie & Ball Gown Event.
To get people into the festive mood for Christmas, KC will be hosting guests at the Grange White Hall, a beautiful 4-Star boutique hotel, located in central Bloomsbury. Once a 18th century Georgian townhouse, this boutique hotel has since had all its former features lovingly restored to their original elegance, offering a fresh and exciting dining experience!
The main event will take place at the Villiers Suite and the structure of the evening will depart slightly from the traditional format for KC Events so far this year. It is designed to wet the palette, ignite the spiritual senses and get you in a relaxed mood for a Saturday evening:
- Networking from 6 pm onwards
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- 3 course meal (Pleas email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of food allergies / special diary requirements in advance)
- Tea or Coffee with mince pies will be served afterwards.
- Live music and performances
- Presentations on Kingdom Wealth from the Real Estate & Business Development Teams with mid-long term plans of action for 2017
- Raffle prizes & After Party
- Close at midnight
COME & NETWORK with the Kingdom Connections’ Community for our December Meet-Up in the City. We highly recommend you arrive early to MAXIMISE the networking opportunity, entertainment and the delectable 3 course meal.
Kindly note tickets can only be booked in advance & online only. Look forward to seeing you on 17th December!!!
Kingdom Connections is a Christian Single's Ministry with a difference. We focus on the 25 year+ working professionals in London who may be Single, Dating or Engaged. This is an environment where you can build solid friendships in Christ and grow spiritually with excellent teaching, preparing you for the season to come.
Proverbs 27:17: “Iron sharpens iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend”.
Connect with us via: email@example.com, or visit kccommunity.com