We would like to invite you to take a guided group tour of our Strand Campus, which will give you the opportunity to have a look around our campus and speak to a current King's student.
14:30-15:00: Welcome to King's College London and Question and Answer session
15:00-15:45: Guided Campus Tour
Following the Strand Campus tour, you will have the option to visit either our Waterloo campus or the Maughan Library, which you can select when you book the tickets. The timings are as follows:
Waterloo (particularly for students interested in Business Management):
16:00 - 16:20: Guided Campus tour
Maughan Library (for all students):
16:00 - 16:20: Guided tour
If you wish to tour the Strand campus on a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, please book via the following link https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/kings-college-london-strand-campus-tour-monday-tuesday-and-thursday-tickets-18245959155 Please note that these dates do not include the chance to tour Waterloo campus or the Maughan Library.
Important booking information:
- You will be sent an email confirmation once you have booked your place
- Please download and print your campus tour ticket and bring this along with you on the day
- If you intend to bring guests, please select 2 tickets when booking. Please note that due to capacity restrictions, you will be allowed up to two guests for the initial talk and question and answer session, but due to group size restrictions, only one guest will be able go on the tour. If your guest is also interested in studying at King's, we would advise them to book separately.
- A Student Ambassador (look for the red t-shirt) will be waiting to greet you from 14:20 at the main Strand reception. Please arrive promptly to avoid any delays
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket through this website in order to allow any people on the waiting list to take your place
- Please direct any queries - including group booking requests - to firstname.lastname@example.org