KM: The Works - a foundation course in law firm Knowledge Management
Learn from Helene Russell, author of the Law Society's "Knowledge Management Handbook" and Legal Monitor's "Practical Projects in Legal KM" all about the basics of Knowledge Management in law firms and professional services organisations.
- what "knowledge" and "knowledge management" is
- how to analyse knowledge in order to manage it better
- how to study the flow of knowledge around your organisation
- how to use common tools and techniques to improve knowledge sharing and flow
- common barriers to knowledge sharing
- where to begin with your KM Strategy
- how to measure results of knowledge projects and lots more
This course is suitable for Knowledge Lawyers, Professional Support Lawyers, Partners with responsibility for Knowledge issues and all those interested in improving knowledge sharing.