Actions and Detail Panel
Knowledge and Networking - 'Questions' Your Most Powerful Tool
Wed 26 October 2016, 11:00 – 12:30 BST
Knowledge and Networking
'Questions' Your Most Powerful Tool
The Person Who Asks the Questions is in Charge of the Conversation.
The value of being able to ask great questions is the ability to control situations, relationships and ultimately your own destiny.
This interactive workshop will look at:
- How to ask better questions.
- The difference between open and closed questions.
- Questions in relationship building and sales.
- The powerful questions you should be asking yourself.
- The ultimate question that will always give you an answer.
I will also show you the amazing question card trick (obviously if you have already seen it, it is less amazing) and teach you how to do it.
The results and skills you will gain from this workshop could be the difference between having an average life and a fantastic life.
Starting at 11.00am and then including the Northampton Business Lunch
for the all inclusive price of £15.00 (Cash or Card on the door).