It is my pleasure and honour to share the sacred teachings of Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) in a 10 week beginners program in a safe, supportive, intimate and inclusive environment. This yoga practice includes mantra, movement, breath-work, supine relaxation and meditation to awaken your creative potential so you can live as you were intended to. It is your birthright to be happy, healthy and holy. This is the yoga of awareness. Awareness of the breath, the body, the emotions, the mind and the spirit.
Kundalini Yoga is a very powerful and very personal practice and can be incredibly transformational through the release of energy blocks in the physical, emotional, spiritual, subtle and auric body, improving your overall health and well-being, supporting you in managing your life more effectively, allowing you to access higher states of consciousness and awareness, and connecting you with your true self - the real you behind the layers of social and cultural conditioning.
Come back to your self, to your truth, to "Sat Nam".
Men and women of all ages and abilities welcome.
Class Time: 10.30am-12pm
Wed 12th October
Wed 18th October
Wed 26th October
Wed 2nd November
Wed 9th November
Wed 16th November
Wed 23rd November
Wed 30th November
Wed 7th December
Wed 14th December
Blessings, love and light,
Amarjot Kaur (Ail)
1. Tickets for this course are non-refundable and non-transferable
2. Drop-in rate is £12 per 1.5hr class so by booking all classes in advance you will save over £30. Drop-in is also subject to space.
3. Please bring a yoga mat if you have one (or you can sit on a chair), a blanket, a couple of pillows and a bottle of water.
4. Wear loose, comfortable clothing: natural fabric is best (cotton and linen)
5. Arrive 10 mins early for class if possible. We will start on time.
6. The course includes handouts, homework and yogi tea.
Share with friends