It is my pleasure and honour to share the sacred teachings of Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) in a beginners/improvers program in a safe, supportive, intimate and inclusive environment. This yoga practice includes mantra, movement, breath-work, supine relaxation and meditation to awaken your creative potential so you can live as you were intended to. It is your birthright to be happy, healthy and holy. This is the yoga of awareness. Awareness of the breath, the body, the emotions, the mind and the spirit.
Kundalini Yoga is a very powerful and very personal practice and can be incredibly transformational through the release of energy blocks in the physical, emotional, spiritual, subtle and auric body, improving your overall health and well-being, supporting you in managing your life more effectively, allowing you to access higher states of consciousness and awareness, and connecting you with your true self - the real you behind the layers of social and cultural conditioning.
Come back to your self, to your truth, to "Sat Nam".
Men and women of all ages and abilities welcome.
Class Time: Fridays 10.30am-12pm
Blessings, love and light,
Amarjot Kaur (Ail)
1. Tickets are non-refundable but you can get someone to come in your place if you are unable to attend.
2. Drop-in places not pre-booked are subject to their being space.
3. Yoga mats provided or you can sit on a chair. Bring a blanket, a pillows/cushion and a bottle of water.
4. Wear loose, comfortable clothing: natural fabric is best (cotton and linen)
5. Arrive 10 mins early for class if possible. We will start on time.
6. The course includes occassional handouts and herbal tea.