Safeguarding for administrators
Thursday 26th January, 10am-1pm at Trinity House
- People in administrative roles in parishes, Episcopal Area and Diocesan Offices who have not undertaken safeguarding training previously and who have roles which involve telephone or face to face contact with the public
- Understanding safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults in a church environment
- Understand your roles and responsibilities in relation to others
- Know when and how to refer concerns and seek advice
- Responding to, recording and handling of sensitive information
Please note: if you don't cancel without informing us in advance we may charge a non-attendance fee of £10.