Actions and Detail Panel
Ladies Bike Maintenance Evening - 12th December
Mon 12 December 2016, 18:30 – 20:00 GMT
We are excited to announce we are holding another ladies bike maintenance evening at our Newport store on 12th December hosted by Sally Hall.
This is a great opportunity to get hands on demonstrations on everything you need to know about maintaining your bike along with some great deals on the night. Our knowledgeable staff will answer any questions you have so you will leave us feeling confident and ready to get out and ride!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cyclist this is a great opportunity for you to brush up on the essentials on your own bike (don't forget to bring it with you!) as well as enjoy the food, drink and exclusive discounts!
What will be covered
- Pre-ride check
- Replacing an inner tubes
- Putting a chain back on if it comes off / repairing a snapped chain
- Gear troubles
- Run down of the essentials you should carry when out and about which will all be able to purchase on the night
- Q & A
Special Maintenance Night Offers
- 15% off RRP on all women's clothing
- 10% off all parts and accessories
- 10% off all maintenance
- FREE food and drink supplied on the night
What You Need To Bring
- Your bike - we think this is the best way to get to grips with the maintenance covered on the night as it's all relevant to you!
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty
Limited Spaces Available
We have limited spaces available for our ladies evening so make sure you get your FREE tickets now before it's too late! Can't make it? Please cancel your ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can offer your place to someone else!
Call Sally at Newport on 01633 897 066 and she will be able to help with any questions you have!