Actions and Detail Panel
Ladies Bike Maintenance Evening - 26th April @ Daventry
Wed 26 April 2017, 18:00 – 19:30 BST
We are excited to announce we are holding our first ladies bike maintenance evening at our Daventry store on Wednesday 26th April.
This is a great opportunity to get hands on demonstrations on everything you need to know about maintaining your bike along with some great deals on the night. Our knowledgeable staff will answer any questions you have so you will leave us feeling confident and ready to get out and ride!
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cyclist this is a great opportunity for you to brush up on the essentials as well as enjoy the food, drink and exclusive discounts.
Our ladies maintenance evenings will be supported by Specialized and everyone that attends will be in for some great offers and goodie bags on the night!
What Maintenance Skills Will Be Covered
- Pre-ride check
- Replacing an inner tube
- Putting a chain back on if it comes off & repairing a snapped chain
- Run down of the essentials you should carry when riding; which will all be able to purchase at a special price on the night
- Q & A
Looking for something more advanced? Check out our 2017 maintenance evenings where we will cover the next level of maintenance!
Special Offers On The Night
- FREE goodie bag
- FREE food and drink supplied on the night
- 15% off all Specialized women's clothing, parts & accessories
- EXTRA 10% off all women’s clothing, parts & accessories
- EXTRA 10% off all maintenance
What You Need To Bring
- Your bike - we think this is the best way to get to grips with the maintenance covered on the night as it's all relevant to you!
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty
Limited Spaces Available
We have limited spaces available for our ladies evening so make sure you get your FREE tickets now before it's too late! Can't make it? Please cancel your ticket or email email@example.com so we can offer your place to someone else!
Call Iain at Daventry on 01327 317 158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be able to help with any questions you have!