Actions and Detail Panel
Ladies Business Networking Blackpool March
Fri 31 March 2017, 09:30 – 11:30 BST
Join us for Business Networking and gain new connections.
Working with Rowley’s @ BFC Hotel – our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by Ray Howard – QHR Solutions
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
- One minute introductions – These are conducted in a relaxed and comfortable way and ladies are encouraged to speak for one minute about what type of business they are looking for. We ask that ladies are quiet when this takes place, that they keep to a minute, concentrate on just one business and give testimonials when appropriate.
- Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
- Leaflet Distribution – There is a designated members table for literature display and is for Network Members only.
- Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
Pink Link Blackpool Members – FREE / Non Members – £15.00
We look forward to networking with you.
Parking is onsite at the hotel but if the car park is full please park at the Travel Lodge next door. Parking Permit is needed so please book on!
Entrance at the West stand.