Actions and Detail Panel
Ladies Business Networking Bolton
Thu 3 November 2016, 09:30 – 11:30 GMT
Join us for Business Networking and gain new connections.
Working with The Bolton Whites Hotel - our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business
- 09.30am - Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am - Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual introductions
- 10.45am - 10 minute presentation to be conducted by Diane Hughes - Mind Body Works
- 10.55am - "Carry on Networking" Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am - Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
Diane Hughes - Mind Body Works
She is a mobile Holistic Therapist visiting ladies only.
She also works in Corporate Companies destressing their staff, using on-site massage and relaxation techniques. If you have staff who work at a computer all day the on-site massage is amazing to destress and take the tension out of their shoulders and lifts their spirits!
She is also trained in The Dorn Method which helps restore balance to the Body!
- One minute introductions - These are conducted in a relaxed and comfortable way and ladies are encouraged to speak for one minute about what type of business they are looking for. We ask that ladies are quiet when this takes place, that they keep to a minute, concentrate on just one business and give testimonials when appropriate.
- Visitors - All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor's are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
- Leaflet Distribution - There is a designated members table for literature display and is for Network Members only.
- Bookings - We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.
We look forward to networking with you.