Join us for Business Networking and gain new connections.
Working with Preston’s College – our venue sponsor, supporting Women in Business
- 09.30am – Enjoy chatting over refreshments whilst making new friends
- 10.00am – Formal opening with group information from organiser and individual introductions
- 10.45am – 10 minute presentation to be conducted by Susie Tucker - Daisy May Creations
- 10.55am – “Carry on Networking” Get to know the ladies over refreshments
- 11.30am – Time to say goodbye. Meeting closes, exchange business cards and badges are returned
Susie Tucker - Daisy May Creations
Daisy May Creations offer a full spectrum of graphic services from logo design, branding and business stationery to posters, displays, leaflets, booklets and brochures (...and much more). Susie also produces stationery for corporate events and private parties...invitations, table plans, placename cards, menus, publicity literature...whatever you need to make your event fabulous!
- One minute introductions – These are conducted in a relaxed and comfortable way and ladies are encouraged to speak for one minute about what type of business they are looking for. We ask that ladies are quiet when this takes place, that they keep to a minute, concentrate on just one business and give testimonials when appropriate.
- Visitors – All visitors are welcome and are asked to bring business cards. Visitor’s are always introduced to a Visitor Host to ensure they are looked after and feel comfortable.
- Leaflet Distribution – There is a designated members table for literature display and is for Network Members only.
- Bookings – We ask that all attendees book prior to the event, so we can prepare for your arrival.