LAM Dance Company is happy to announce the first
'Summer Intensive Course'.
Versatility is a very important feature to have in nowadays dance world.
Thus we decided to offer a different style each day for one week to make you the complete dancer.
Classes run at The Place (studio 7) every day of the week from 18:30 - 20:00.
- Monday 24.Aug - Ballet (intermediate level or higher)
- Tuesday 25.Aug - Contact Improvisation (open level)
- Wednesday 26.Aug - Release Awareness (open level)
- Thursday 27.Aug - German Tanztheater (intermediate level or higher)
- Friday 28.Aug - Choreography / Imrovisation (open level)
Since we got a lot of requests for ongoing classes, this week could also be a starting point for a regular class if enough people are ready to commit to a weekly class.
There will be four options:
- All five classes regular - £50
- All five classes concession - £40
- Single class regular - £11
- Single class concession - £9
Students, pensioner and people with low income are entitled to the concession rate.
When & Where
16 Flaxman Terrace
WC1H 9AT London
T a n z t h e a t e r Adrian Look
T a n z t h e a t e r Adrian Look (TAL) is a London based Dance Theatre Company with the artistic ambition of delivering excellence and innovation within dance theatre by extending the tradition of German Tanztheater (Pina Bausch, Susanne Linke, etc.)
TAL is dedicated to beauty, credibility and depth. Partner work is an essential part of TAL’s approach, which combines technical skill with emotionally expressive movement vocabulary.
For more information check our website: http://tanztheateradrianlook.com/