San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A neuro-dynamic and multi-level approach... systemic and holistic
Featuring Master Wordsmith
Christina Hall Ph.D.
This lively and interactive Language Intensive training is based on a process-oriented, accelerated and integrative approach to learning. Chris through more than 25 years of exploring and teaching language patterns has developed an approach that she calls "Neuro-Systemic Linguistics".
On this workshop you will learn to recognise and understand why your previous interventions may have been inneffective. You will be able to more easily get what you want. You will develop more flexibility in all your communications. You will discover how language can reorganise and punctuate a world of experience to expand the range of possibility and bring your potential and the potential of others into action!
You will learn about:
- Detecting and creating pivotal points of neuro logical leverage to build foundations of possibility.
- Exploring the nested structure of presuppositions to structure implications that deliver messages at a deeper level.
- Utilising the interactional syntax between the Meta Model, Meta Programs, Sleight of Mouth patterns and Wellformedness conditions to discover the greatest level of impact.
- Combining linguistic and tonal punctuation to affect unconscious linguistic patterning and "hidden" behavioural presuppositions.
- Extending questions as an information-organisation tool while learning to design questions to structure responses that open up possiblilites where there seemed to be none.
- Recognising paradoxes, binds and loops, the dilemma of "either or" thinking- to liberate an expanse of choice.
- Exploring the "space-time-view" continuum to effectively and productively use time smartly as an organising framework
- And so much more...