Christmas is coming and now is the time to get ready for the Christmas party season! There's a reason why all the celebrities on Strictly Come Dancing melt fat in just a few weeks and you'll find out why in this class.
Latin Line is a fun exercise/dance class danced in a line (no partner required) with a focus on burning calories and learning some seriously slinky moves. The classes are for everyone to enjoy and are 2 left feet friendly. You'll learn amazing moves so that when you're in that little black dress (or shirt) at Christmas you'll be straight to the dancefloor! Latin dance has so many health benefits including:
- Losing weight
- A reduced risk of dementia (reduced by 76% in dancing frequently compared to 47% in doing crossword puzzles 4 days a week!)
- Reducing stress and dimishing depression
- Increasing energy
- Making new friends
- Creating new neural paths
- Strengthening bones and boosting cardiovascular health
- Improving flexibility, balance, strength and endurance
The dress code recommended are exercise clothes/clothes you can move around in and trainers (dance shoes are ok too). Please also bring a bottle of water to hydrate.
You can invite your friends on Facebook too - https://www.facebook.com/events/353467058322885/
If you have any queries regarding the class please contact Sarah Hough on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07801435665, www.sashaydance.co.uk
Let's get ready to look and feel fabulous this Christmas!