Could you do with a little more energy, a little less stress and a whole lot more fun? Then Laughter Yoga is for you!
Unlike the name suggests, there's no stretching or body contortions involved. Instead, Laughter Yoga is a unique concept where we laugh for no reason, which is combined with yoga type deep breathing. The result? Fantastic physical, emotional and social benefits.
7 REASONS TO DO LAUGHTER YOGA:
1. Laughter Yoga brings more laughter and joy into your life.
2. It's a great cardio workout. It expands blood vessels promoting circulation and reducing blood pressure.
3. It releases feel good endorphins leading to improved mood, energy and sense of wellbeing.
4. Laughter Yoga reduces stress and strengthens the immune system.
5. Laughter Yoga increases oxygen supply to the body and brain, improving focus, motivation, creativity and productivity.
6. Laughter is a great connector of people and promotes caring and sharing relationships.
7. Laughter Yoga provides strength in adversity. Anyone can laugh when times are good but Laughter Yoga teaches people to laugh unconditionally and helps them to keep a positive mental attitude regardless of circumstances.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Anybody is welcome from ages 13 and upwards. The only requirement is a willingness to get involved- for some that will mean joining in with all of the laughter exercises and for others that may mean they simpy enjoy hearing and watching the laughter of others.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No special equipment/requirements. Just come along as you are wearing comfortable clothing.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you'd like to ask any questions, please do get in touch. Contact Sharon on 07842 775880 or email email@example.com