Actions and Detail Panel
Launch of Swindon RE Agreed Syllabus Conference
Tue 8 November 2016, 09:30 – 15:00 GMT
Attend the conference on 8th November to see the launch of the new Swindon RE Agreed Syllabus provided by RE Today Services.
Registration is free however your school will be invoiced a minimum of £35 per delegate after the conference has taken place.
The RE syllabus includes:
- aim/purpose of RE
- legal requirements
- contribution of RE to whole school: SMSC, well-being, British Values
- Breadth of Study: which religions/beliefs and when
- programmes of study EYFS to KS5
- core knowledge outline
- assessment processes
- planning processes
Additional resources can be provided, as per cost chart below.
- Schemes of work to enable schools to deliver syllabus.
- Flexibility and freedom built into requirements, to encourage creative development and adaptation within a school.