Actions and Detail Panel
LCR 4.0 - De-mystifying Industry 4.0
Wed 26 April 2017, 07:30 – 09:30 BST
LCR 4.0 - De-mystifying Industry 4.0 for manufacturers and the supply chain across the Liverpool City Region
In the first of a series of Liverpool City Region roadshows, the LCR 4.0 project is coming to Aintree this April.
Why you should attend:
– Find out what 4IR (Industry 4.0) means for local manufacturing businesses;
– Hear what business support is available from the region’s world-class assets to support your 4IR journey;
– Network and share insights with other local SMEs;
– Participate in a guided tour of the CNC Robotics facility.
– 7:30am - coffee and registration
– 8am - Welcome and introduction
– 8:10am - Applications of robotics in relation to the 4th Industrial Revolution – Jason Roberts, MD of CNC
– 8:20am - Intro to LCR4.0 – Simon Reid, Liverpool LEP
– 8:30am - Demonstrations, networking and refreshments
– 8:45am - CNC factory tours
– 9am - Further networking
– 9:30am - Close
On-site parking will be available to all delegates.
We look forward to seeing you there,
The LCR 4.0 team