Actions and Detail Panel
*LCS Certification* Reiki 2 Attunement - Savitri Sriharan
Sun 16 April 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Reiki II is the next level in the Reiki initiation process, allowing a greater access to Universal energy - through an attunement and teaching by the Reiki Master. During the Reiki II process, the Reiki practitioner (who has completed Reiki I) undergoes a deeper experience as the Reiki Master opens their chakras and energetic systems to allow them to access higher levels of energy. Also one is initiated to & taught space/time distance Reiki. Reiki II is given to those who have assimilated the energies of Reiki I. Reiki II opens up the practitioner's aura and energetic system to access Universal gateways of energy, information, love and light. The Reiki II initiation is a magical one for it is here that the student learns and sees for the first time the sacred symbols being used during the initiation process (which until then have been hidden from students due to their power). Sacred Symbols On learning the sacred symbols, Reiki II practitioners (following their Reiki II initiations) are able to use these symbols for the following purposes:
• Symbol #1: Focus power healing - allows the practitioner to direct a channel of focused energy, much like a lightning bolt to a specific area or situation.
• Symbol #2: Emotional healing - allows the practitioner to balance emotional issues and situations.
• Symbol #3: Distance Healing - allowing the practitioner to heal any individual, animal or being across distance and time
Some students feel the most powerful experiences during their Reiki II initiations as it synchronises them with Universal Source in a way that their energetic systems have never been exposed to before. It is a powerfully peaceful process yet empowering in its own way. Those who are attuned to Reiki II level may receive official insurance from governing bodies and begin to open their own practice professionally.
• Certificate in Reiki I required for this attunement - this can be from any Reiki Master in the world. Please contact for further details.
• Receiving a healing session from your Reiki Master
• One Reiki attunement during the day by your Reiki Master
• Learning the three sacred new symbols, how to draw them and how to use them
• Learning about Distant Reiki
• Practising on your fellow practitioners or your Reiki Master
• Discussion time about experiences as well as time open to others
• Learning about the Reiki gateways: Reiki Share & Others
• Certificate in Reiki II, recognised by the UK Reiki Federation
• Reiki II Manual - detailing sacred information, hand placements and techniques to bring Reiki into your life
Preparing for your Reiki Attunement This is for guidance only and not to be taken as gospel. Reiki Attunements work whatever the state of the being. A simple act of wanting to receive allow the energy to flow faster. Below are some traditional guidelines:
Eliminate or reduce intake of meat, fowl, or fish from your diet 3 days prior to your class date. Not necessary but beneficial.
Lower your intake of alcohol for at least 3 days prior to the attunement. Preferably none, to clear your energetic field.
If you are on any type of medication, continue to take it as prescribed prior to and on the day of attunement.
Smokers should take care to smoke as little as possible for the day prior to the class date and on the day of the attunement.
Become conscious of outside stimulation (television, radio, computers, newspapers). Observe with detachment.
If possible, find moments of solitude. Meditation and spending time with nature (walks, sitting beside streams, etc.).
Be gentle with yourself. Try not to tackle any tasks, physically or emotionally that will deplete your energies.
You may choose a water or juice fast for 1 to 3 days prior to the attunement. (This is optional and a rare luxury). Try to drink plenty of water.
Please arrive by 9.45am (and check the tube/train travel for any weekend planned engineering works, in case you may have to leave earlier)
Nearest tube is: South Harrow (which is on the Piccadilly line)
Your Facilitator: Savitri Sriharan, LCS Reiki Master
Savitri Sriharan, a former medical professional at St. Mary's Medical Hospital in London and subsequent Maths and English tutor, had a powerful spiritual awakening in 2000. Since then, she has rapidly developed a unique connection to Spirit, allowing her to initiate remarkable healing sessions with clients as well as numerous visionary, auditory and sensory experiences. She welcomes all to experience the energy she is able to channel in her sessions. Savitri is trained in Usui Reiki & Tera Mai Reiki. She also trained personally with Eastern-based chakra techniques with Martin Brofman. Savitri also specialises in balancing children, especially those who have been labelled as hyperactive, ADHD and autistic - giving these children a much-needed calming of their deeper sensory energetic systems. Savitri has worked at LCS for nearly a decade attuning over 700 of this group to awaken the inner gift of Healing.