This stage also allows the practitioner to learn all the sacred symbols, including the initiation process of all three Reiki attunements. This of course allows the practitioner to attune others and thus become a Reiki Master Teacher.
Why do some teach two levels to the third degree: Reiki Master 3a and Reiki Master 3b?
For some, the final Reiki degree is taught in two parts - Reiki Master 3a and Reiki Master Teacher 3b. This is where the practitioner is attuned with the Master symbol in 3a and then taught separately how to teach others in 3b. These are usually back to back courses. At LCS we offer them together as they are traditionally taught and also to save costs for the practitioner. We believe that the Third Degree involves the practitioner completely becoming a Teacher with the Master attunement and so need not be separated once again.
Becoming a REIKI MASTER TEACHER
The Final stage in the Reiki Attunements and Training, these three days allow Reiki 2 Practitioners to become Reiki Master Teachers. Here, all symbols are shown to Practitioners and the ability to give Attunements to others.
One of the most beautiful gifts of Reiki is the ability to attune others, to give the gift of healing to another, and this 3 day training course - with Attunements and Training - gives Practitioners the ability to begin their own lineage.
Savitri, LCS Reiki Master, is always present to her newly attuned Reiki Masters and offers continual support on their journey as well as offering spaces within LCS Healing Nights to begin Healing to the general public.
Certificate in Reiki II required for this attunement - this can be from any Reiki Master in the world. Please contact for further details.Benefits
- Master Attunement: Receive the Reiki Master Attunement
- Receiving a healing session from your Reiki Master
- Sacred Symbols: Learning all symbols to all three Reiki Attunements
- Reiki attunements during the day by your Reiki Master
- Learning the sacred new symbols, how to draw them and how to use them
- Attunements: Learning how to give others attunements in Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki III
- Practising on your fellow practitioners or your Reiki Master
- Discussion time about experiences as well as time open to others
- Learning about the Reiki gateways: Reiki Share & Others
- Certificate in Reiki III: Reiki Master Teacher, recognised by the UK Reiki Federation
- Reiki Master Teacher Manual: Receive a Reiki Master Teacher Manual that fully outlines the procedures in giving attunements to others as well as the various symbols used throughout the Reiki process
"A lovely, full-on day. Grateful for how the day was organized: felt very well 'looked-after' and enjoyed the order of the day. Am enjoying the first days of exploring this new 'thing' : -) Really appreciated Savitri's approach: very clear. Many thanks to everyone <3"
"It was a fantastic experience. And the energy during the event was out of this world. Really and truly worth it. Many thanks to my Reiki Master Savitri Sriharan."
"This was a beautifully run course Savitri teaches from the heart"
Your Facilitator: Savitri Sriharan, LCS Reiki Master
Savitri Sriharan, a former medical professional at St. Mary's Medical Hospital in London and subsequent Maths and English tutor, had a powerful spiritual awakening in 2000. Since then, she has rapidly developed a unique connection to Spirit, allowing her to initiate remarkable healing sessions with clients as well as numerous visionary, auditory and sensory experiences. She welcomes all to experience the energy she is able to channel in her sessions. Savitri is trained in Usui Reiki & Tera Mai Reiki. She also trained personally with Eastern-based chakra techniques with Martin Brofman. Savitri also specialises in balancing children, especially those who have been labelled as hyperactive, ADHD and autistic - giving these children a much-needed calming of their deeper sensory energetic systems. Savitri has worked at LCS for nearly a decade attuning over 700 of this group to awaken the inner gift of Healing.