Welcome to the L&DConnect Manchester Unconference 2017
About L&D Connect
L&D Connect is a virtual and real-life space for Learning & Development/ OD practitioners to discuss the issues that matter most to them personally and professionally and to develop their thinking and practice.
The aims are simple - to create a space to:
- Experiment with ideas & techniques with other practitioners - get feedback and think differently about what you produce
- Talk about issues that support learning and people development across a broad spectrum of subject area
- Exchange ideas and support learning practitioners from all sectors and background
- Encourage networking & best practice sharing within the learning & development community
Who is this for?
If your work purpose is helping people learn and develop, this is for you. Previous attendees include L&D professionals, OD leads, coaches, facilitators, storytellers, actors, digital content creators and graphic artists.
At the last Unconference, we covered topic areas such as:
- How can we work constructively with the Apprenticeship Levy?
- Big impact, no budget – discuss
- How can we unleash curiosity through Virtual Learning?
- Wild writing experiment – the importance of reflective practice
- What are you learning from being self-employed?
About the Unconference
An Unconference means no speakers, no fixed agenda, no selling or promotional activity.
This is a space to learn, experiment, network and reflect with people who bring a wide spectrum of ideas and perspectives. Find out more here
Be prepared to input and make this event your own.
Read blogs from participants
Hannah’s Story: #ldcu16 aka- my first ‘unconference’
Embracing Change the Unconference Way – from Martin Couzins @LearnPatch
“Trust the Process” aka Reflections from an Unconference – from Julie Drybrough @fuchsia_blue
Valued L&D Future Conversations – Annette Hill
Want to know more?
L&D connect runs on a not-for profit basis, we are an informal and loose community who support and challenge each other as a personal learning network.
In 2017 we aim to run Unconferences UK wide and our first in Europe.
Find us on Twitter @lndConnect
Join the #ldinsight chat at 8am UK time
For more details of the Manchester Unconference contact:
Julie Drybrough – Info@fuchsiablue.com
Rachel Burnham - email@example.com
Please share this event with people you think will be interested.
We look forward to seeing you!
When & Where
Organising on behalf of the L&D Connect Community.
Find us on Twitter @LndConnect @CIPD
Join us for Twitter chats on:
- Friday at 8 am #LDInsight
- Tuesday at 12:30pm #LDLunch
Seek us out on Linkedin & Google +