Actions and Detail Panel
LDO CELEBRATES ‘ICONIC LONDON’
Fri, 14 Apr 2017, 12:00 – Mon, 17 Apr 2017, 16:00 BST
London Designer Outlet (LDO) in Wembley Park, the Capital’s only fashion and lifestyle outlet centre, is celebrating the richness and quirkiness of London in its ‘Iconic London’ event this Easter. From Her Royal Majesty and Beefeaters, to designer buses and karaoke in a black cab!
LDO’s ‘Iconic London’ is live and FREE to attend over Easter weekend - from 14 April until 17 April, 12.00pm to 4.00pm daily. Here’s what you can expect to enjoy at LDO:
- Her Majesty the ‘other’ Queen and The Royal Beefeaters will be gracing LDO with their presence over Easter weekend – catch them on camera and share with #HelloHRH for the chance to win a fantastic £100 shopping voucher!
- An exhibition of miniature buses will feature onsite, celebrating the ‘Year of the Bus’ by creative legends including designer Orla Kiely and artist Anna Benson.
- Kick back and enjoy our ‘Black Cab Karaoke Photobooth’, where you can belt out your favourite songs and capture the fun with its built-in photo booth.
- A quintessentially British brass band will get your toes tapping whilst you shop.
- Fabulous face-painters will adorn little ones with a selection of iconic London designs.
During your visit there's plenty of time to pick up some bargains at some famous British – and international – retailers, with year-round savings at LDO of up to 70% off RRP. Choose from famous brands including Jack Wills, M&S, Kurt Geiger, Ernest Jones, Nike, The Fragrance Shop, Body Shop and Guess.
London is also famous for its bars and restaurants and the 20 on offer at LDO are no exception. There's something for every taste, from family favourites Pizza Express, Prezzo, Handmade Burger Co and Zizzi, to dim-sum at Ping Pong, a taste of Brazil at Cabana or the Caribbean vibe at Sugar Dumplin’. LDO also offers a free children’s playpark and a nine-screen Cineworld where you can catch the latest movies – rounding off a great day out.
Keep an eye out for more information on the event and a full calendar of activity by following London Designer Outlet on Facebook or Twitter, or by checking the LDO website which showcases upcoming events: www.londondesigneroutlet.com.