Actions and Detail Panel
Thu 10 November 2016, 08:30 – 16:30 GMT
This course is designed to inform and refresh appointed doctors in legislation and best practice. In addition, this course is also suitable for other Occupational Health and Safety practitioners, including those in training, who have an interest in the wider health standards for those who work with or are exposed to Lead.
The course is delivered by experts from the HSE and clinical practice in this area.
- To raise the competence of those involved in Lead issues by refreshing and informing appointed doctors in relation to legislation and best practice.
- To provide legislative updates
- To provide updated clinical experience in relation to the management of Lead related disease and ill healt
- To provide information and experience in the event of unplanned exposure to Lead.
- To offer this expertise to the wider Occupational Health practitioner community.
More details are available in the Lead Programme .
This course has received FOM CPD approval worth 5.5 CPD points for full attendance.
Please contact the HWLG team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries on course content, travel arrangements or alternative payment options.