Actions and Detail Panel
Leadership: A one day introduction for social entrepreneurs (Free)
Thu 30 March 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
This one day introduction to leadership, is for individuals who have just started or are interested in starting a social enterprise, and expecting to be in a new leadership position.
On this programme you will:
- Understand what is meant by leadership and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Strengthen your understanding of key traits within a good leader
- Reflect on your own strengths as a leader and areas of development
- Engage with leadership theories and apply them to your role and organisation
- Commit to an action plan for your own leadership development
- Have an opportunity to network with peers at a similiar stage of development
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Donna at Social Enterprise Academy on 0131 243 2684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information can be found here: http://www.socialenterprise.academy/scot/whats-on/pre-start-leadership-243