This two-day Leadership and Management training programme is designed to help you to gain new skills, knowledge and practical techniques in order to get the best from yourself and others, every day.
The purpose of this leadership training is to show delegates how to set and achieve goals, how to communicate with greater clarity, to organise work tasks and how to inspire the team to give their best performance, within a friendly and productive working atmosphere.
Delegates who attend this Leadership and Management training course will benefit as follows:
- To properly plan, prioritise, and delegate tasks manage time and prioritise work.
- To communicate your goals with greater clarity and confidence.
- To handle difficult people and manage conflict situations.
- To your motivation, self-confidence and sel-control.
- To create and sustain a positive, productive work atmosphere.
This Leadership and Management training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, senior managers, front line managers
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Save This Event
When & Where
Oxford, Holiday Inn
The Holiday Inn Oxford The Academy Suite
Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road
OX2 8JD Oxford
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality leadership and management training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow.
Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.