One of the most important and significant characteristics of a great place to work is the organisational climate. Research shows that organisational climate directly impacts the bottom-line and influences employee performance, engagement and well being.
The Leadership Climate Indicator (LCI) is a simple and effective tool that helps leaders understand what climate they create within the organisation and their impact on the people they lead. Delivered within a coaching, workshop or conference format, the LCI is used to help leaders create an enjoyable, productive and fulfilling working environment.
What you will learn:
- The theory and background to Leadership Climate
- A thorough understanding of the issues and considerations that need to be made when using the LCI
- How to successfully implement the LCI survey within an organisation
- How to interpret the LCI reports
- How to feedback to individuals and groups on the LCI survey
- How to feedback to individuals on the LCI 360
- How to use the JCA Development Hub to administer the LCI and LCI 360
Outcomes and benefits:
- Knowledge, skills and confidence to implement the Leadership Climate Indicator survey within organisations
- Understanding of how to use LCI 360 support individual leaders in their development
- Increased self-awareness and development of your own Leadership Climate
- Accreditation in both the LCI and LCI 360 tools