San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Leadership Development Celebration
Over the past 9 months we have been working with 8 local leaders to enable them to develop their leadership capability and develop the organisations they help to lead.
We are holding a celebration event to mark the journeys they have made and the impact it has had for them and their organisations.
If you are interested in either participating or enabling others (through sponsorship, funding or encouragement) in the next programme starting in early 2014 please come along to hear about the programme first-hand from the graduates of this inaugural programme.
The Afternoon will include an exhibition of poster displays created by the participants along with a 5 minute presentation from each person sharing their experience of the last 9 months.
Who is it for?
This Programme is for anyone interested in developing their leadership capability within the following settings:
- Small business
- Social Enterprise
- Community or volunteer service based organisation
You are likely to have responsibility for setting direction, leading change and building sustainability within or for your organisation.
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Creating Space For You (CIC)
Creating Space For You is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in November 2010, which delivers coaching, training and development. We decided to form a CIC (Community Interest Company) to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We enable this by focussing on the following objectives.
· Design and deliver accredited and non-accredited training courses, coaching and development opportunities to organisations, individuals and communities
· Facilitate network meetings, partnership working and contribute skills to collaborative projects that benefit the community
· Offer advice and guidance and coaching to help individuals progress
· Involve volunteers in our work
· Adhere to our values in all we do