San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Leadership for the Third Sector
A Look Over the Leadership Horizon
Led by: Peter Russian, Chief Executive, Investors in People Scotland
(Lunch will be provided)
Looking to update your understanding of 21st century leadership? Want to lead your organisation in a more contemporary way? This practical workshop, delivered by Investors in People Scotland, will look at the dynamics of leadership in the modern workplace.
This workshop will cover:
- What the leader of the future looks like and the differences from what we do today
- How to encourage movement away from some traditional forms of leadership behaviours
- A look into the leadership skills required for the future and the impact will that have on our organisations
- A leadership case study from ACOSVO
- A framework to support leaders
- What help and support is available
This workshop is designed for Chief Officers, Senior Staff, Chairs and Trustees.
When & Where
Our Vision is: 'Excellent Third Sector Leadership in Scotland'
Our Mission is to:
Shape the future of Scotland's third sector by providing every leader with opportunities to develop, influence and excel
If you are a third sector leader in Scotland click HERE to become a member of ACOSVO or to find out more