Actions and Detail Panel
Leadership & Management (Royal Tunbridge Wells) 18th, 25th & 26th July 2017...
Tue 18 July 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
Short Course in Management (Units at Level 3) training.
No prior qualifications needed.
Fully Funded skills training by the European Union Social Funds and delivered by Ixion & the Skills Funding Agency.
3 day courses means: (Day 1 of course and then 2 consecutive course Days the following week).
ELIGIBILITY: Employers with 1 to 249 Staff. Check if WHERE YOU WORK is eligible: Check Postcode »
Leadership, people and the talent they represent are the ultimate source of your competitive advantage. It makes sense that leadership and management are essential skills for your senior staff to master to support a successful and motivated workforce.
The course will secure you EDEXCEL accredited training in the following Level 3 (L3) units:
Principles of people management (L3)
Principles of leadership and management (L3)
With the following areas being covered in the above two units above;
Leadership styles and models
Motivation models and their application
Understanding the principles and the impact of effective decision making
Using information and metrics for decision making
Planning, coordinating and controlling work
Performance measures and models
We’ll provide qualified trainers, refreshments and lunch together with the expertise and insights required to raise your customer service levels. This course will secure you increased skills, achieve a qualification and help your business thrive.
Attendees will achieve a short course qualification and your business will benefit from the management skills acquired to lead and manage staff and teams. Funded by the European Social Fund and Local Enterprise Partnership, the Skills Funding Agency has awarded the contract to Ixion to deliver this course. It is available to you and your employer if
- You work for or are a company who have employee's who work in your Kent, Essex & East Sussex areas
- The company has between 1 and 249 employees
- You or the company employees going on our courses are aged 16 +
- You the learner are a UK or EU national and have a right to work in the UK
- Courses are open to all staff that are required by their organisation to undertake a role related to growing the business and who require further skills development
- If the above criteria are all met there will be no charge for the course you as the employee or employer
- This registration will confirm your registration for attendance of all 3 days on this course.
- Full confirmation of the course details and the location will be sent to those who have registered, 2 weeks prior to the course date.
- By registering you agree to the Ixion Course Events Terms & Conditions. For Company Policies & overall Terms and Conditions see www.ixionholdings.com