San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Interested in developing your leadership skills and not sure where to start?
This interactive session will give you an understanding of the Creating Space For You (CIC) approach to leadership development, so you can find out if you would like to take part in our leadership programme that starts in April.
Coffee from 9.30am, ready for a 10am start, with networking from 12.30pm, so you can find out who else might be taking part.
This session is free and you can find out more about the programme here: http://www.creatingspace4u.net/what_we_offer/leadership/
Let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com
When & Where
Creating Space For You (CIC)
Creating Space For You is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in November 2010, which delivers coaching, training and development. We decided to form a CIC (Community Interest Company) to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We enable this by focussing on the following objectives.
· Design and deliver accredited and non-accredited training courses, coaching and development opportunities to organisations, individuals and communities
· Facilitate network meetings, partnership working and contribute skills to collaborative projects that benefit the community
· Offer advice and guidance and coaching to help individuals progress
· Involve volunteers in our work
· Adhere to our values in all we do