Working as a product manager and product owner is rewarding and challenging: Creating a great product can be a brilliant experience. But aligning everyone can feel like herding cats; getting development, marketing, sales, and support to move together in the same direction can be very demanding.
This interactive and engaging workshop teaches you the leadership skills you need to be an inclusive, engaging and inspiring product leader, and a successful product manager or product owner. The workshop is taught by Geoff Watts and Roman Pichler.
If you would like to have this course delivered onsite or as a webinar, then please contact us.
Leading through Shared Goals
- Goal-directed product leadership
- Choosing the right goals: Vision, strategy, release, and sprint goals
- Techniques for creating compelling shared goals
Getting to Agreement: Decision-making and Negotiation
- Gathering diverse view points
- Principles for building sustainable agreements
- Developing inclusive solutions
Managing the Stakeholders
- Understanding the stakeholder interests
- Choosing the right leadership style
- Encouraging effective the stakeholder participation
Audience and Prerequisites
Product manager, product owners, business analysts, and UX designers. Experience with managing a product is required; the knowledge of lean and agile processes such as Lean Startup, Scrum, or Kanban is helpful.
When & Where
Pichler Consulting Limited
Phone:+44 (0) 7949 203772