Actions and Detail Panel
Leading and managing your team for success
Wed 5 April 2017, 08:30 – 12:00 BST
Theodore Roosevelt said: “the most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.”
FACT: you are not going to like everyone and everyone is not going to like you, no matter how nice of a person you are, how much you do for them or even how much you donate to charity!
FACT: much has been written about there being 4 different types of people. This means that whichever type
This means that whichever type YOU are, it’s likely that 75% of those you work with won’t be like you!
At ION leadership we have seen the exceptional business results that can be achieved by bringing a wide range of people together. Join us at this free to attend event to:
- Find out your own people style
- Learn how to recognize other styles
- Develop techniques for managing differences in ways that increase personal effectiveness and productivity
- Discover what makes the ION leadership approach fun, effective and transformational
***Please note these events are free to attend for people interested in the ION leadership programme. Who is eligible?***
- Leaders and manager
- All size businesses and social enterprises
- Living or working in the Convergence area of Wales (West Wales and the Valleys)