Actions and Detail Panel
Leading Change & Innovation
Mon, 6 Mar 2017, 09:30 – Fri, 10 Mar 2017, 16:00 GMT
Leading Change & Innovation
Change is therefore important for a number of reasons:
• Identify and capitalize growth opportunities
• Responsive to customer needs/demands and changes in consumer behavior
• Keep a pace with sector technological advances
• Nagivate economic, social and political challenges/crisis
• As part of promoting operation excellence and quality management
As Jack Welch former CEO of GE “Change before you have to”
Innovation and change are critical challenges in today’s workplace. Innovation and change can make the difference between success and failure. Most students of leadership and management are familiar with the much used case study of Nokia as an example of an industry leader, that failed to committed to change in a strategic decisive manner, as a result suffering cuts in market share etc. We are familiar with this, the challenge of leaders and managers in a range of sectors across the globe is the importance of keeping the balance between awareness of changes, pushing new ideas and innovation and the issues that arise as a result of challenging existing ways of working.
Change and innovation – means disruption, changes in organisational culture equilibrium, change therefore is often met with resistance.
• Develop an action plan to become a champion for change and innovation within your organisation
• Identify simulated training scenarios with actual leadership challenges, which can be explored with delegates from a wide range of business contexts
• Tools for critical thinking and problem solving
• Network with delegates from a range of sectors and countries
• Establish a leadership style that fosters people engagement
• Transform team conflicts into development opportunities
• Establish change implementation plans for your organisations that will motivate teams attributes
• Understand processes for encouraging innovation and releasing new ways of working with your team and organisation.
Day 1 – The innovation challenge
Day 2 - Becoming an Agent for Change
Day 3 – Psychology of Change and Resistance
Day 4 – Change Implementation
Day 5 – Business case for change and innovation
Our workshops are…….Engaging, Relevant and Practical
Our Experienced and expert leadership and management consultants, ensure that workshops/seminars are facilitated in an engaging and interactive manner. Industry specialist they are committed to excellence. With experience of delivery training to executives at all levels both in the UK and internationally you will benefit from their substantial breath of experience. This wealth of knowledge and experience will enhance your training experience, regardless of business context or sector.