Actions and Detail Panel
Leading Efficient and Effective School Resources Governor Training
Thu 9 February 2017, 17:30 – 20:30 GMT
This event available at no extra cost to schools that subscribe to the Exceed Teaching Schools Alliance, Bradford Governor Training and Development Service Level Agreement (SLA) for April 2016-March 2017. Schools wishing to attend this event but do not subscribe to the SLA can attend by purchasing a place via this booking page.
- Have a better understanding of efficiency and the characteristics of the most efficient schools.
- Understand the governor’s role in terms of efficiency and good financial management, including the importance of the “challenge” function.
- Be able to interpret relevant financial and other performance data.
- Understand the value of benchmarking.
- Have gained an insight into effective workforce deployment.
- Gain the opportunity to network, share experiences and encourage further collaboration.