A One Day Workshop led by Karen Downes
In our age of techn ology with increasing complexity and speed many are struggling to keep up. Breakthroughs in the way we live, work and lead are needed. This is possible when we recognise how we have adapted to ‘the system’, reinstate that which we may have sacrificed along the way, initiate new behaviours and sustain the transformation needed in building a positive future.
This workshop is for women business leaders, change makers, senior executives and entrepreneurs, who are aware that new leadership and business models are required. The two primary elements of Grace and Resilience are not opposing qualities but rather coexist as a condition for dynamic, creative and constructive leadership.
In this workshop we will explore, engage and develop:
- An understanding of the unconscious beliefs and counterproductive habits that no longer serve you and learn how to transform them
- Your capacity for deep listening; to your own true and authentic self and the underlying messages of others
- A holistic approach to flourishing; a plan for physical health, emotional balance, mental clarity and spiritual awareness
- Ways to move from the traditional masculine leadership model of ‘power over’ – force and domination to the feminine of ‘power with’ - grace and presence , and maintain impact
- Clarity on how to crack the code for sustainable and lasting change; from routine to ritual, a plan of action to take you forward in living and leading authentically