Actions and Detail Panel
"Lean 2 Sustainability" Workshop - Lean Approach for Sustainable Business
Tue 16 May 2017, 08:30 – 17:00 BST
This will be an interactive training /workshop facilitated by three experienced operations managers / consultants. It is aimed and manufacturing / operations managers, budget holders, and key influencers.
This workshop will help you to engage your workforce, reduce the key categories of waste and setup your business for sustainability and strong business performance. Although the workshop is based around the fundamentals of "Lean Thinking" it is about "engagement", as much as the tools.
At the end of the workshop you will be equipped with the following:
- How to identify all forms of tangible waste whether it be Process, Transaction Based, Effluent, or Energy.
- How to use "Lean Principles" to eliminate the waste
- How to engage your whole workforce to deliver savings / improved performance
- How to let your workforce be "Waste Hunters"
- How to turn the "waste" reduction into business success in the long term
- How to make these changes in a responsible way with minimal impact on the environment.
In addition to sharing our extensive knowledge / experience, the session will take you through worked examples.
For more information including a course synopsis please visit the lean2sustain welcome page.